TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
- Sellers are serious about selling these properties at this auction. Lots 282 - 295 will sell ABSOLUTE with no reserve! Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase. The final bid on the absolute lots shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyers and the Sellers. Sellers do reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid on each of the remaining lots. Again, each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the Sellers, shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyers and the Sellers. Conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country-Commercial and/or the auctioneers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
- Properties are sold “AS IS - WHERE IS” and Buyers should take time to examine these properties thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The only guarantee from the Sellers is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the Sellers nor United Country-Commercial or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. The properties are being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other
existing matters. Buyers must conduct their own inspections at their own expense prior to bidding at the auction. For City
of Topeka Planning and Engineering please contact Jeff Hunt at 785-368-2411. For KDHE questions, please contact Marcus at 785-296-6372. Auctioneers, United Country-Commercial or its agents, representatives or employees are not responsible for any representation made by Sellers, or their employees or representatives.
- Auctioneers, United Country-Commercial or its agents, representatives or employees are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
- Buyers and Sellers will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate on the day of auction. Contract will call for a 10% down payment in the form of a personal or corporate check, or a cashier’s check with the balance of the purchase price due, in certified funds, on or before the 26th day of June, 2018. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and Buyer must have their own financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at this auction. Escrow payments will be made payable to Lawyers Title of Topeka, Inc., 5715 SW 21st St, Topeka, KS 66604 . Sellers will furnish title insurance in the amount of the selling price and deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyers will be responsible for their own mortgage policies of title insurance (if applicable). 2018 Real Estate Taxes and Special Assessments will be paid by the BUYER for Lots 282, 283, 284, 285, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295.
2018 Real Estate Taxes and Special Assessments will be prorated to day of closing for Lots 286, 287, 288, 289, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307. See each parcel for tax information. Customary closing fees will apply to both Sellers’ and Buyers’ transactions. Informational title commitments reflecting the public record will be made available for potential buyers for review on day of auction or, by request, earlier.
- Announcements made by United Country-Commercial and/or their Auctioneers during the time of the sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made. The sale will be controlled by the Auctioneer. United Country- Commercial and/or the Auctioneers represent the Sellers only. If a tie or dispute occurs between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion and shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is or is not allowed to bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid which is only a fraction advance over the preceding bid, to regulate bidding and to accept or reject any or all bids. The Auctioneer reserves the right to enter bids on behalf of absentee/phone bidders as well as the Sellers. Any and all decisions of the Auctioneer regarding the conduct of the auction shall be final and absolute without liability to any party.